Integrated Management SIG Organisation Role Description
The following requirements are additional to those of an IMSIG Steering Committee Member
Reports to IMSIG Chair.
Nature and Purpose of the Role
To manage and report the finances of the Integrated Management Special Interest Group.
1. Execute the IMSIG strategic plan.
2. Work with other IMSIG officers to:
* Establish and maintain a funding policy and associated structures to support the realisation of IMSIG’s strategic objectives,
* Ensure sufficient financial resources required to execute the IMSIG strategic plan.
3. Monitor and track the financial status and key financial indicators and report quarterly to the IMSIG Steering Committee.
4. Exercise control over the IMSIG income and expenditure.
5. Provide financial resources to support the execution of the strategic plan in line with agreed tactical plans.
6. Provide financial statements and reports to meet the needs of IMSIG, CQI and legal requirements.
7. Produce a brief performance statement of area of responsibility for inclusion in the main IMSIG annual report.
8. Comply with IMSIG formal governance arrangements.
About 3 hours per months.
Refer to Committee Member Role.
Desirable Knowledge and Skills
Financial reporting requirements.
Knowledge of accountancy software.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Awards
Approximately 30 hours, depending on professional body.