Integrated Management SIG Organisation Role Description
The following requirements are additional to those of an IMSIG Steering Committee Member
NOTE: This role may only be performed by a member of the CQI.
Reports to IMSIG Chair.
Strong liaison with IMSIG Chair.
Strong liaison with IMSIG Membership Officer.
Strong liaison with CQI HQ SIGs Officer.
Nature and Purpose of the Role
To provide high-level general administrative support for the running of the CQI Integrated Management Special Interest Group.
1. Execute the IMSIG strategic plan.
2. Support the Quarterly IMSIG Steering Committee Meeting by: -
* Setting up the meeting using GoToMeeting or an alternative internet meeting platform,
* Send out notification of meetings dates and times to committee members,
* Track attendance of meetings,
*Produce presentation material required to run the meetings, supported by other committee members as required,
* Produce and circulate minutes from the meetings.
3. Schedule an AGM which may be integrated with the quarterly IMSIG Steering Committee Meeting.
4. Assist the Chair in compiling an annual IMSIG performance report.
5. Manage data and information related to IMSIG activities using Dropbox and/or some alternative sharing package.
6. Comply with IMSIG formal governance arrangements.
About an average of 3 hours per months with peaks in months when steering committee meeting take place
Refer to Committee Member Role.
Desirable Knowledge and Skills
Administration and organisational skills.
Competent PC, internet and Microsoft Office user.
Good communication skills.
Awareness of Management System standards.
Awareness of MSS 1000.
Knowledge of organisation, management practitioner and societal current and evolving needs.
Approximately 30 hours, depending on professional body.